MONTH OF PLANNING/DAY OF COORDINATION PACKAGE
(Most commonly known as “Day Of Coordinator”)
Designed for the client that suddenly realizes, “Yikes! I need some help here!” , Tahoe Inspired comes in *60 days prior to event date to tie together all the loose ends of your wedding planning.
*We offer our PLUS Services with this package, which allow you unlimited email correspondence with us for vendor referrals/suggestions, and local/expert Lake Tahoe and Reno area advice when planning a destination wedding. We are dedicated to making sure your event is a seamless success.
Tahoe Inspired recognizes that there is no such thing as a “Day-of Coordinator”. Let’s be honest, no one can just show up on the day of the wedding and point people around without a full working knowledge of each vendor’s contribution, timeline, how it affects other vendors as well as the integrity of the event. Your wedding day will be one of the most significant days of your life. And a wedding, unlike corporate events or casual dinner parties, is a full –scale production where every moving part affects the other and can have a domino affect. Therefore, anyone who says that they can just show up and coordinate “day of” without being involved in the weeks prior to the wedding is not a seasoned, professional coordinator and your wedding will suffer.
MONTH OF PLANNING/DAY OF COORDINATION, is the perfect solution for the clients who have planned their entire wedding and need a local professional to liaison and execute their vision for the ceremony and reception on the wedding day. Every moment of this day will be managed by a seasoned professional, saving the clients from costly mistakes and mishaps, ensuring a most memorable day of a lifetime.
Services 60 days prior to the wedding include:
- A “month of” final planning checklist & worksheet created by a local Tahoe Inspired seasoned event expert to help ensure the client has not forgotten some of the most important – but commonly overlooked – issues for their wedding day.
- Vendor contract review for planning purposes as well as helping to predict potential loopholes client did not catch during planning.
- A “day of” timeline which is carefully constructed with the client as well as their venue and suppliers prior to the wedding day.
- Creation of, management, maintenance and timely updates of this timeline distributed to all suppliers.
- Comprehensive walk-through of ceremony and reception sites with professional input and ensuring client’s vision is met.
- Wedding Rehearsal Orchestration, including etiquette, processional, recessional and assignment to and training of ushers.
- One Lead Coordinator and One Associate (dependant on final guest count).
- Event Emergency Kit.
- Distribution of client pre-assembled wedding programs, favors, guest book, arrangement of client pre-alphabetized place cards, escort cards, dining table numbers, and limited personal decor.
- Ensurement ceremony and reception sites are set to client’s wishes.
- Orchestration of ceremony processional and recessional, including musical cue.
- Supervision and management of timeline and transitions as they arrive throughout the event.
- Assistance to guests in finding their tables for dining.
- Work closely with Venue Manager and Entertainment MC to ensure timeline is executed according to plan and handle any unexpected crises.
- Ensure transportation of wedding gifts to appropriate persons and collection of client’s personal items (i.e. guest book, toasting goblets, etc.) are gathered into one place for ease of pick up post-event.
- Assistance Coordinating Grand Exit/Farewell of Newlyweds.
- Ensurement that event supply partners will clean up/strike to venue’s specifications and requirements.
Investment Starting at $2950.00
PARTIAL PLANNING PACKAGE
(also known as LIMITED PLANNING)
Feeling overwhelmed with the effort of incorporating the planning and design of a large event into your busy life? Work with Tahoe Inspired to find a customized package somewhere between “Full Planning” and “Month Of/Day Of” that works for your individual needs!
Includes everything in the above package and these modifiable inclusions:
- Venue Selection & negotiation.
- Planning meetings to develop an event style, determine goals and priorities and to put a plan in place for moving forward with budget, planning and design objectives.
- Create a comprehensive Budget Projection and Planning Timeline for clients enabling them to stay on track and on budget.
- Facilitate choice of appropriate vendors including, but not limited to décor, catering, rentals, linens, entertainment, photography, video, lighting, hotel room blocks for out of town guests, invitations and stationery, favors, staffing needs, transportation, event insurance, and more based on style, availability, and price.
- Streamline and make vendor introductions via email so client can make appointments with vendors based on their availability – a specified number of meetings to attend vendor meetings of client’s choice.
- Review vendor contracts, negotiate, and make recommendations.
- Develop and present design and flow concepts inspired by the client that are appropriate to the time of day and chosen setting.
- Work with designated catering contact, floral designer, prop and rental companies, lighting technicians, etc to carry concept through overall presence of each individual element of the event.
- Present unique ideas to compliment chosen design concept for invitations, favors, and all the other details going into the reception.
- Advisement on etiquette and troubleshooting any challenges that come up while planning.
- A specified number of planning meetings at the booked event venue to keep on track of details and design as needed.
- Unlimited email correspondence throughout the planning process
Investment Starting at $3250.00
FULL PLANNING PACKAGES
Work with Tahoe Inspired on all the details and design of your dream wedding from conception to production.
Includes everything in the above package plus these modifiable inclusions:
- Streamline vendor introductions and set up appointments for clients based on their availability – attend all vendor meetings – with clients as needed.
- Present unique ideas to compliment chosen design concept for invitations, favors, and all the other details going into your event weekend.
- Hotel Accommodations
- Hotel Room Blocks Coordination
- Plan/coordinate rehearsal dinner.
- Plan/coordinate departure brunch.
- Unlimited email correspondence throughout the planning process.
- Unlimited phone correspondence throughout the planning process.
- You name it, let’s talk!
Investment Starting at $6500.00
VENUE SELECTION PACKAGE AND HOURLY CONSULTATION
Some clients just want advice, direction, and information on all the amazing specialty sites and all-inclusive hotels and resorts that are offered here in our area. This service is most common with the clients that have no idea where to start.
Tahoe Inspired specializes in Lake Tahoe, Reno, and the Carson Valley area venues – We will assist both you in finding your dream location and are also available to assist with contract negotiations and event supply partner needs.
Investment starting at $125/HOUR
Ready to Chat?Wedding Planning Form